Friday, September 30, 2011

Somya Reece On "Love & Hip-Hop 2"

     So the word is that model/rapper Somya Reece from VH1's "Love & Hip-Hop"'s Somya Reece is ready for the new season of the show, so that she can be presented in a new way. I am excited to what's going to happen on this season of the show because last season I did not miss an episode. The new season is due in november and expecting new castmembers. Somya is ready for everyone to feel her movie and her talent.
     "It feels good [to return"], because the first season, it seemed like it was an attack against [me]. It was supposed to be more about my music, but it ended up showing more of my personal side as far as me moving to New York from L.A. I chose to live the way I did in New York.
    I have a home in Los Angeles, and I'm well of it L.A. They thought it was funny. It was challenging, but I'm up for the challenge. I always tried to reach out to the girls, because they didn't understand me or my story. I was doing a lot of things during season 1, but they didn't show it. They didn't show my Lionsgate film, my tequila [brand] and clothing line. Hopefully, they'll show it this time around."(http://hiphopwired.com/2011/09/30/somaya-reece-talks-love-hip-hop-2-gives-advice-to-julez-santanas-girlfriend/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts