Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebration of Gospel 2011 (After viewing the show)

    Last night the Celebration of Gospel aired. I felt that it was a well put together show that had an abundance of talent in which was showcased on the show. Another thing that I enjoyed about the show was the fact that there was a variety of performers and multiple songs that were different tempos. 
   I felt that I was able to be uplifted and feel a sense of worship.  Steve Harvey hosted the show and he did pretty well might I say but I expected that from Steve and come on he has hosted all the other shows. Also Whitney Houston made an apperance and song along side Kim Burrell, which showcased thier vocal abilties. But the thing that impressed me the most is that this show is on its 11th run and is still giving good shows that keep my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts