Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DMX is getting worst

   Dang I know DMX was crazy in his own way but dang now he has been admitted into a mental - health unit. At first I didn't know where DMX has been because he hasn't brought out any new music in a nice little minute. So he has been in and out of jail for that last couple of year. But like I said DMX is crazy in his own way but I think that that's the thing that makes him standout.

   Nobody could do it like DMX with that raspy voice and dog style DMX took over the game for awhile with the Ruff Riders. But its a shame that he has been arrested 25 times and 26 convictions and this is his 13th time incarcerated.OMG that's crazy I just hope that he can get his stuff together and get back in the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts