Friday, May 1, 2009

Hauls

Today was a great day spent with my boyfriend, we went to my sister's school sports day and that sun was so frickin hott my boyfriend and i decided to detour to the mall while she had her fun. well he got me a pair of sandals..but i think this pic doesn't do it justice (i didnt choose a fancy one because it was pretty pricey in TT currency)..haha. I think i have to take a picture with me actually going somewhere with the sandals on



my feet..p.s i have no idea why my feet look so big lol i wear size 7


i also got a genuine leather faux snake skin print black wallet because he was laughing at my other wallet ..(cus all my change used to fall out lol). There were so many to choose from but black goes with everything lol.



What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts